1. Who do I contact for ordering by phone or fast customer service 9 am - 6 pm, CST (Mon-Fri)?
2. Is JonEvac brand the same as the older Jon-E-Vac name I used to see?
Absolutely! We just updated the brand name, website, and social media channels in 2021. In fact, you may notice in spring 2022, we are in the middle of updating our old labels and packaging, too. Same great products and same great company!
3. Where can I buy JonEvac for my home?
Visit our home product page at https://jonevac.com/product/jonevac-for-your-home/
4. Where can I buy JonEvac for my business, office, or restaurant?
Visit our commercial product page at https://jonevac.com/product/jonevac-for-your-business/. If you are interested in Bulk orders, go to https://jonevac.com/commercial/.
5. What do I get with the JonEvac for my Home (ESC-101/JS-002M)?
This complete system package includes: a ventilated closed-front elongated toilet seat with lid, a fan housing unit with charcoal filter that kills odor causing bacteria, two vacuum air hoses, and a 110-240v power adapter.
6. What do I get with the JonEvac for my Business (ESC-202/JS-oo2M)?
This complete system package includes: a ventilated open-front elongated toilet seat without lid, a fan housing unit with charcoal filter that kills odor causing bacteria, two vacuum air hoses, and a 110-240v power adapter.
7. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is flat rate per unit within the contiguous United States. Standard shipping rates apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
8. Where can I find installation instructions?
Complete installation instructions are included inside the shipping box of your new JonEvac ventilated toilet seat.
9. Is JonEvac UL-approved?
All components used in the JonEvac product are UL approved.
10. Do I need an electrical outlet to power my JonEvac?
Yes. Like toilet seat heaters and bidets, JonEvac requires a standard 120 V electrical outlet within 10’ of your fan filter housing behind the toilet. It will supply the power for the charcoal filtration system that sucks in bad odors and airborne bacteria.
Option: If you want to add an electrical outlet for our JonEvac, you can have a licensed electrician add one easily for roughly $80 to $100.
11. Is a GFCI outlet required?
A GFCI outlet is recommended because of the proximity to water sources in your bathroom. Please refer to local building and safety codes.
12. Does JonEvac come with a remote on/off switch or button?
JonEvac comes with a simple, sturdy “on/off” rocker switch that may be attached to your toilet tank with a strip of Velcro that comes with every JonEvac.
13. How often do I need to replace my charcoal filters in the fan housing unit?
One to three years, depending on usage. Your nose is the best indicator of when the filter needs to be changed. However, with 1-2 people using it daily, a good guide is changing filters every 24 months. With more people using your JonEvac daily, an annual replacement might be wise.
14. Is it hard to change out these filters? Are there instructions for this? Where can I find them?
Yes, the printed manual that comes with JonEvac replacement filters (JS-002M) explains how to change it.
15. How do I install my new JonEvac? Are there instructions for a handyman or plumber to perform my installation?
Yes, simple printed instructions are included with every JonEvac system we ship from the factory.
16. Does JonEvac offer a product guarantee?
We’re so confident you will love your JonEvac, we’re offering a 30-day money back guarantee!
If you’re not satisfied with your JonEvac product, simply return it within 30 days of the original date of purchase, and we’ll happily give you a 100% refund on your purchase.